The Data Service Center recently developed a new application for tracking Field Trips. Over the course of this school year three large Delaware school districts have piloted the application with tremendous success. Through the use of the new Field trip application, DSC has helped the districts track and manage over 1,800 field trips!
Here a few of the key features found in the Field Trip application:
• Teachers can easily submit Field Trip requests online
• Administrators can approve/deny field trip requests through a district-defined workflow system
• School and District field trip calendars show at a glance what trips are coming up
• Once approved, the system can automatically generate all forms including permission slips
• Tools to track permission slips, payments, documents, and chaperones
• Auto email Food Service/Transportation on approvals to keep them in the loop
The Field Trip application is a great way to save time, effort, and money from the traditional paper form process. You will be able to eliminate the paper forms, the emails, and the phone calls that are now a good part of the planning process. Field Trip also keeps everyone involved in the planning and approval of school trips informed of each trips’ status. The application also has a field trip calendar that all users can access and quickly see all the class trips planned for the year.
Would you like to schedule a demo to check it out? Please call 302-504-7228 to schedule your demo or to ask any questions about the application.